Monday, July 2, 2012

June 29, 2012 - Pau

This is an email from a senior missionary couple serving in Devan's district. They were kind enough to send an update with pictures. :)

My wife and I are senior missionaries in the France Lyon Mission. We live in Mont de Marsan and are part of the Bayonne missionary district so we meet with the young missionaries every two weeks in Pau. I took these photos yesterday at our district mtg. Your daughter is well and you should be very proud of her. She has a wonderful trainer in Sister Bortolio who is Swiss and speaks Italian, French and a little bit of English.
Your daughter's language skills will improve quickly since she will have to speak french all the time. I am sorry the photos are a little fuzzy. I have a new camera and am just learning how it works. 
 
Frank and Barbara Johnston 
fj







No comments:

Post a Comment