Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013 - Nice, France

they say it's your birthday!!!


its MY BIRTHDAY, TOO, YEAHHH!!!

family,

one miracle i will share, we met a totally prepared guy named olivier that we will be teaching tomorrow!!! he literally stopped US after we walked past him, he was like, "vous ĂȘtes mormons?" youre mormons? and we were like, yeah!!! and he said he talked to the elders once in strasbourg and now hes working here and he was asking alllll these great questions about the book of mormon and all the questions that are answered in the first lecon! and we set up a rdv and gave him the bom and he wouldnt take it at first, not because he didnt want it, but because he thinks its worth so much (which it IS) and he couldnt take ours! aha; finally he took it and was trying to pay us and i told him he could give us his number for it! lol. he did. so stoked. He took it and we invited him to read it and he was like, of course!!! Yeah I'll read this! and said he talked to all different religions, evangelists, jehovah wit, muslims, but nothing seemed "right". This is gonna be great. I can feel it. :D

so....my birthday is tomorrow!!! and I dont have ANY time to email you because lots of..stuff has been going down at home, so I'll leave it at this:
I love you. I pray for you every day. Please rely on the Lord in times of trial. He will bless you and help you, strengthen you in time of need. Never forget this.

Rules have changed and now no emailing friends, so...sorry, everyone who are not my fam!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and I will hopefully hear good news from you soon!

love,
soeur gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment