Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013 - Bordeaux, France

I'll go where you want me to go

fam,

okay, funny thing about this song. first verse,
 
"It may not be on the mountain height (-grenoble)
Or over the stormy sea, (-france)
It may not be at the battle's front (-france)
My Lord will have need of me.
But if, by a still, small voice he calls
To paths that I do not know,
I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:
I'll go where you want me to go. "

When I hear this, I'm like, ..but it is! and so we got calls for transfers and president told me that I'm moving to BORDEAUX to finish training Soeur Hirshi, I was like, oh my gosh this was totally supposed to happen! So I had been really not wanting to be transferred because I absolutely LOVE the Grenoble ward! they are so incredible! But I had in my mind decided that if I were to be transferred, I would be happy with anywhere but I have always wanted to serve in Bordeaux. or Switzerland, but I dont think that's possible for me since I dont have a suisse visa. So he called and told me and I just got super excited and I have Soeur Hirshi as a companion now! Which is crazy cause yall told me about her!!!!!! So we want to know HOW yall know her family and vice versa, cause neither of us know. lol. other then the ward in West Frankfort. So yeah, if you could update me on that, we would both appreciate it. :) Second off, our apartment is the first apartment I ever stayed in in the field, and its TINY! lol. so great. and I get to walk across the BEAUTIFUL bridge and see BEAUTIFUL Bordeaux every flippin DAY!!!!! I am seriously so happy to be here. And elder call from my mtc district is my zone leader!! Its so great to see him! But yeah. Bordeaux. Miracles. Its happening. Mom, dad, we will now have to visit bordeaux!!! o la la you will die! its so great. Well, I dont have have much time to tell you more about everything, just pray that things will all fall into place well and for the people in bordeaux and this land is blessed!!! Ahh I'm so happy to be here! I feel like I'm home. Here's my new address:

Les Missionnaires
Soeur Gardner
47 Rue de la Bénauge
33100 Bordeaux
FRANCE

Gotta go but I love yall so much and I pray for you all the time! Pray for us to have miracles!!!

Love always,

devaneau

No comments:

Post a Comment